These terms are effective as from March 13th 2019.
The Mchepu Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. By using the Mchepu Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not at least 18 years of age, do not access, use, register or purchase merchandise on the Mchepu Site. In the event we become aware you are under 18, we will terminate your registration. Some merchandise offered for sale on the Mchepu Site may be restricted for sale to persons of a certain age (depending on the state or jurisdiction of residence) and we will require you to submit or provide valid proof of your age before purchasing or receiving age-restricted merchandise.
Changes to the Mchepu Site
You agree and understand that the Mchepu Site, including any and all features available via the Mchepu Site and any User Content (as defined below), may be modified by us, in our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to the Mchepu Site implemented after your initial access to the Mchepu Site shall be subject to these Terms. We do not actively monitor, and undertake no obligation to monitor or modify, any reviews, information, content, data, text, links to third party websites, User profile information, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials uploaded or made available via the Mchepu Site by or on behalf of any User (all such items provided by or on behalf of Users, collectively, “User Content”). Nonetheless, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including legal action, in our sole discretion, against anyone who violates these Terms, including without limitation, by removing any User Content posted in violation of these Terms, terminating the registration of such violators or blocking such violators’ use of the Mchepu Site.
In order to access some features of the Mchepu Site, you may be required to register and to select a password and user name, which shall consist of an email address you provide (“User ID”). To register, use the registration form available by clicking the “register” link near the top of any page on the Mchepu Site. If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information, and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. For example, you may not: (i) enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization. Failure to comply with the terms of this paragraph shall constitute a material breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a User ID in our discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. Any User ID and password for your access to the Mchepu Site shall be for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password of which you become aware, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Use of the Mchepu Site/License/Services
Mchepu grants you a limited license to make personal use of the Mchepu Site. This license grant does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Mchepu Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of the Mchepu Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the Mchepu Site. Except as noted above, Users of the Mchepu Site have not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Mchepu or any third party.
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Mchepu trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without Mchepu’ express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a Mchepu name, trademark, or product name without Mchepu’ express written consent.
Any unauthorized use of the Mchepu Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Permitted uses of the Mchepu Site include soliciting opinions, ideas and other input from Users; sharing ideas and opinions with other Users, searching the Mchepu Site for User Content (as defined herein) and business or product information, and purchasing goods or services from the Mchepu Site for personal use, not for resale. You may also invite people you know to join the Mchepu Site. You acknowledge and agree that we do not control the User Content posted to the Mchepu Site, or any links to other websites, including the content of any messages posted by Users, and that we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. You further understand and agree that we do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements or other User Content posted on or otherwise displayed on or transmitted via the Mchepu Site. All User Content, including advice and opinions posted by Users, comprises the views and responsibility of those who post such User Content, and does not necessarily represent the views of Mchepu. You understand that, by using the Mchepu Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your User ID to):
- download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of the Mchepu Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Mchepu Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Mchepu Site;
- collect any information about other Users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and/or share reviews with other Users;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the Mchepu Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other Users’ enjoyment of the Mchepu Site;
- submit to the Mchepu Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to the Mchepu Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the Mchepu Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the Mchepu Site by any User;
- use the Mchepu Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the Mchepu Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Mchepu Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on the Mchepu Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on the Mchepu Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the Mchepu Site available;
- use the Mchepu Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
User Content Posted on the Mchepu Site
- Subject to the following restrictions, registered Users may post, upload or transmit User Content on the Mchepu Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree:
- You may not post, upload or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary rights of any party, or (ii) is proprietary to a third party, without such third party’s prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that we do not monitor but reserve the right to review and delete any User Content, including User Content that, in our sole discretion, (i) violates these Terms, (ii) is offensive or illegal, or (iii) may harm, violate the rights of or threaten the safety of any User and/or any other individual or entity.
- You are solely responsible for any User Content you post, publish or display on the Mchepu Site or transmit to Users. We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other User, or any other entity or individual, in connection with the Mchepu Site. You are solely responsible for the resolution of any disputes that arise between you and any other User or any other entity or individual.
- You will post only User Content you believe in good faith to be true and accurate, and you will not post to the Mchepu Site any User Content that is fals, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- If you are employed by Mchepu or if you have received or will receive any compensation or consideration from Mchepu, including but not limited to product samples and Shop Your Way points, directly or indirectly in exchange for any opinion, endorsement, review or critique that you post, upload or transmit on the Mchepu Site, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose the nature of your connection to Mchepu.
- By uploading User Content to the Mchepu Site, you represent and warrant that you have all rights and authority necessary to grant, and do hereby grant: (i) Mchepu, its Affiliates, our respective contractors, and our business partners, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license and right to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, with or without attribution; and (ii) subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms, all Users an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to use such User Content for each such User’s personal, non-commercial use. You further represent and warrant that you did not work with parties in conjunction with your User Content who are: a) represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair our ability to display your User Content in any media form; b) subject to an acting or modeling contract that would make your/their appearance in the User Content a violation of any third-party rights; or c) under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prevent us from being able to use the User Content worldwide in all media in perpetuity on a royalty-free basis, without any payment or fee obligations. You hereby irrevocably waive and assign to us any and all so-called moral rights or “droit moral” you may have in or with respect to any User Content you post to the Mchepu Site.
- You understand that Mchepu may be working on the same or a similar idea or concept to any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit within your User Content, or that Mchepu may already know of such an idea or concept from other sources, or that Mchepu may simply wish to develop this (or a similar idea) on its own or it may have taken/will take some other action.
- In return for your access to and use of the Mchepu Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms enumerated below with respect to any User Content you submit on the Mchepu Site:
- To the best of your knowledge, the User Content represents your own original work, you have all necessary rights to disclose the User Content to Mchepu and in doing so Mchepu’ use of the User Content will not infringe upon any other individual’s or entity’s rights.
- You understand that disclosure of your User Content to Mchepu does not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Mchepu to treat the User Content (or any related materials) as secret or confidential.
- You understand that Mchepu has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Content and that no compensation is due to you or anyone else for any inadvertent or intentional use of User Content, or other content derived from your User Content. You understand that Mchepu assumes no obligation with respect to any User Content. For your own protection, we assume that you will rely on whatever patent protection you may want to secure, or have already secured, in your idea. In the absence of a separate formal contact, your rights shall be limited to those existing under the patent laws of the United States.
- If your User Content is the subject of a pending or issued patent, you have disclosed or will disclose that fact to Mchepu.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal and/or is prohibited on or through the Mchepu Site. You may not post any User Content that:
- is patently offensive to Users, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or User;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; or
- seeks, or recommends providers of, material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
Mchepu retains the right to remove any User Content from its websites that in Mchepu’ sole discretion violates any of the restrictions or guidelines defined in these Terms.
If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the Mchepu Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Mchepu Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Mchepu Site may be reached at the following address:
Mexxus Holdings Management Corporation,
P.O Box 3098-00100,
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) pursuant to a Digital Copyright Act notice we received is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent at the address listed above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Cook County, Illinois, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Mchepu may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Mchepu’ sole discretion.
As between you and us, the Mchepu Site, including all photographs, images, text, graphics, icons, audio clips, software and other aspects thereof (excluding User Content), all improvements or modifications thereof, all derivative works based thereon, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of the Mchepu Site, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the foregoing, are owned by us or our licensors. As between you and us, subject to any licenses and rights expressly granted herein, any User Content posted by you is owned by you. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any rights, title or interest in or to any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of ours or any of our licensors.
Any trademarks, service marks, and other marks and indicators of source or origin that are displayed on the Mchepu Site are the proprietary property of Mchepu or their respective owners, as applicable. None of such marks may be used in connection with any other product or service in a manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or to disparage or discredit the owner of such mark or its affiliates. Any trademarks of third parties that appear on the Mchepu Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the trademarks, service marks, names or logos appearing on the Mchepu Site without the express written permission of the trademark owner.
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any license or right in or to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of Mchepu.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
We may display advertisements from third parties on the Mchepu Site, such as banner advertisements, pop-up texts, and links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, or for any products, services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by us of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to these Terms. Any modifications to these Terms will be effective upon posting. You agree to review the Terms periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Mchepu Site after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms.
By visiting the Mchepu Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Mchepu.
Contact and Violations
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms. Please report any violations of the Terms to email@example.com